“Working with Julia really has transformed my way of thinking and opened up opportunities that I previously thought were maybe not possible, or at best, far into the future.”
I am an executive & leadership coach and facilitator with my own private practice.
I am a member of the International Coaching Federation, and I adhere to the ICF Code of Ethics. I hold my Authentic Leadership Coaching Certification from Raleigh Coaching Academy and my Professional Coach Certification (PCC) accreditation from the International Coaching Federation.
Before starting my private coaching practice, my 25 years of corporate experience included 3 years working abroad, several executive HR positions, and many years of experience in a broad range of business sectors while with GE, Genworth, & Quintiles.
I was a global Human Resources leader with a proven track record of coaching leaders to navigate complex global, economic, industry, organizational, and people challenges. I am skilled at:
- Understanding how change and corporate culture affect team and individual performance
- Managing in a highly matrixed and geographically dispersed environment
- Experiencing in managing people in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia with consistent recognition for superior performance
- Coaching for authentic leadership
Before transitioning into HR leadership, for 12 years I held a wide variety of roles that has given me an expansive view of organizations:
- Process improvement
- Project / Change management
- Certified Six Sigma Quality Master Black Belt
In my personal life, I have a passion for family, travel, and learning new things. I pride myself on continuing education. In addition to selected reading and podcasts, I engage in learning opportunities with the International Coach Federation, the Triangle Organization & Development Network (TODN), and the Institute of coaching (IOC.)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Authentic Leadership Coach (CALC)
- Six Sigma Quality Master Black Belt
- GE’s Change Acceleration Program (CAP)
- GE’s Work-Out!
- Executive & Leadership Coaching
- New Leader Assimilation
- Coaching for Increased Performance & Effectiveness
- Coaching for Recent Promotions & Role Expansion
- Coaching for Increased Confidence
- 360 Feedback & Development